This course has been created by three professional photographers with distinctive backgrounds and styles: Donal Boyd, Jenni Lisacek, and Chase Teron.
Filmed and produced while locked down at Erindi Private Game Reserve in Namibia during the global Coronavirus crisis.
This course is ultra-unique because we have been granted full access to the incredible wildlife here at Erindi.
This is the FIRST and ONLY photography course of its kind that features extensive in-field coverage of photography techniques with real-world examples.
(1) How to prepare for an African safari (packing lists, gear suggestions, and travel tips)
(2) In-field Approaches including NEVER seen before specialized methods
(3) Editing: Lightroom and Photoshop (basic workflow editing, and powerful methods for transforming your imagery
(4) Conservation: Insight into using photography as a medium for visual advocacy
FOR ALL LEVELS:
(1) Beginner: You’re planning to visit Africa for a safari sometime after the Coronavirus crisis.
(2) Intermediate: You have existing skills but want to refine your approach with advice from experts who have spent hundreds of hours fine-tuning unique methodologies.
(3) Advanced: Open to incorporating novel approaches into your current techniques for a fresh outlook on wildlife photography.
The course will be emailed directly to you upon purchase - please note the Pre-Sale will include the BONUS material
$394.00 Regular Price