Terms and Conditions
#ArticaAdventure Contest Giveaway CONTEST NOW CLOSED Subscribe to our email list to see the Winners!
Snorkelling with Orcas and watching Aurora Borealis in the Arctic: Skjervoy, Norway
Created by Chase Teron and Jenni Lisacek
Social Media Terms and Conditions for "Orcas and Auroras Giveaway powered and hosted by Vero True Social"
1. The promoter is: Artica Studios Inc. Chase Teron and Jenni Lisacek whose registered office is at Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
2. The competition is open to residents of the Canada, United States, UK, European Union, Nordic Europe (Iceland, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark) aged 21 years or over in great health and mobility to participate. Artica Studios Inc. will request a clearance from a Physician or Family Doctor as proof for great health for the winning parties
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Artica Studios Contest Page.
6. This competition is solely run on Vero True Social which can be downloaded here. Get Vero
7. Only one entry is required to win. Multiple entries from the same person will not increase the likelihood of winning, but sharing of the original entry multiple times on social media outlets, email links and Vero is allowed. Entering multiple times is allowed and encouraged as we want to see the passion!
8. Updated **** Opening date for entry is September 1, 2018 and closing date for entry will be October 4, 2018 at 11:59pm EST. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted. Winners will be announced within 7 days of closing
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
To enter first download Vero and create a profile Get Vero
Using the Place post or Photo post, share your ultimate nature escape and tell us what it means to you, and what this trip would do for you or what it would mean to you.
Follow and mention @Chase Teron and @Jenni Naturally in the caption and remember to tag #ArticaAdventure #OrcasAuroras” (at least one of the 2 hashtags must be used)
11. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter via subscribed email communication to www.Artica-Studios.com
12. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
13. The prize is as follows:
Included in this Artica Adventure contest giveaway valued at ~$4,000 USD per person for 4 individuals - no cash value, non transferable
5 night stay in a beautiful cabin in Skjervoy, Norway
Professional photography and videography instruction in field and editing
3 Meals per day and coffee/tea
4 days searching for wildlife and swimming with Orcas and Humpbacks
Boat and crew
Snorkel Gear (Mask and Fins) and Dry Suits
Transportation to and from the Tromso Airport
Professional photos and videos of your experience to share your experience.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. Winners of the competition must be able to swim, to purchase their round trip tickets to Tromso, Norway, hold a valid legal passport and communicate regularly and timely with Artica Studios representatives Chase Teron and/or Jennifer Lisacek.
14. (4) Winners will be chosen:
Not by random, as all entries will be reviewed by the contest owner Artica Studios: Chase Teron and Jennifer Lisacek and location verified via passport identity if short listed as a finalist. Sharing the competition does not affect the quality of the entry nor the likelihood of winning and the entries will be verified by the promoter and competition owner Artica Studios.
The panel of judges is: Chase Teron and Jennifer Lisacek whereas the two individuals will be choosing the 4 winners based on opinion and by the quality of the entry based on the guidelines.
The winner(s) must be able to travel between October 30th, 2018 and November 8th, 2018 with their purchased flights arriving the day before the adventure which starts at 8am November 2nd 2018 and ends November 7th at 10pm in Tromso with their flights leaving on November 8th 2018 or on a later date. The hotel accommodation before and after the competition is not covered by the competition. The winners must provide 150 Euros for fuel transportation cost.
15. The winner will be notified by email or Vero Direct Message within 5 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 10 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize is booked. The dates of the travel for the prize are between October 30th, 2018 and November 8th, 2018. The competitors prize is the experience starting on dates November 2nd to November 7th 2018. The prize does not include hotels before or after the experience nor flights to and from Tromso, Norway. See prize inclusions and exclusions.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Canadian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Canada.
20. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry for all participants the model release form needs to be completed prior to the workshop. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Canadian data protection legislation and will shared with Vero True Social as the contest will be shared publicly. Vero can use all media content provided for commercial use (including promotion of Vero). During the expedition photo workshop any images or videos that are taken of the winners from the event may be used to celebrate the competition and your workshops off and in-platform to help amplify the competition. E.g. Pics of the group on the boat with Chase and Jenni in follow up Public Relations as well as video recap highlights to be used in all marketing platforms: Vimeo, YouTube, All Social Channels, Commercials, etc.
21. The winner’s name will be available 10 days or sooner after closing date posted on our website address: www.Artica-Studios.com within the pages on the site. Confirming that each winner can participate with a valid passport, health conditions, book a flight and travel within the specified travel dates.
22. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
24. Artica Studios will judge the competition and decide finalists which are short listed, strong entries and they may or may not be notified during the duration of the competition. In addition, Chase and Jenni may invite additional 3rd party judges to help short list the entries.
25. Artica Studios‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. The winners are selected based on a decision by two judges Chase Teron and Jennifer Lisacek under the competition guidelines and is based on a skilled entry, not random.
26. The entrant must be following @ChaseTeron and @JenniNaturally on Vero in order to be considered to win.
27. Artica Studios shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
28. Artica Studios also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
29. This competition is powered by Vero True Social to provide a location for entries and to showcase media of the event pre, during and post workshop expedition.